When you are in Krabi the 7 islands sunset tour is the best way to discover the islands in front of the coast of Krabi. The islands neighbouring Krabi are wonderful and can only be accessed by boat. Here are the details.
- Railay Beach – Railay beach essentially is part of Thailand territory. The land structure is such that a boat is the only transport medium to go from and to Railay beach.
- Poda Island – Poda Island makes up for in beautiful scenery and white sand. It is an ideal place to see the beauty of the Andaman Sea! It is a really delightful island as you can stroll around on the white sand for around 1km and going into the center where there are trees and natural life to explore. Here you will also enjoy a buffet dinner of Thai food and BBQ skewers.
- Phra Nang Beach – Phra Nang Beach is without a doubt the best place to take in South Thailand. You can explore the many caves around the area, take a dip in the crystal waters, and don’t miss the fertility temples found inside 2 of the larger caves!
- Chicken Island – The name originates from the uncommon shape of the island which also has numerous small rock formations around the big chicken shaped rock. This very scenic and idyllic location and also a perfect spot for taking photos. There are several beautiful coral reefs which are great for snorkeling.
- Tup Island – Koh Tup alongside Koh Mor are two small islands isolated by an ocean pathway of sand through the sea bed. As the tide retreats, the sea is gradually isolated by the limestone beach and white sand that will appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide. It is one of Thailand’s unseen highlights and a once in a lifetime experience.